In this 4-step guide for analysts and marketers we answer questions such as:
- Can’t I cite legitimate interests and continue as usual?
- What is anonymous data?
- Should I use anonymous and pseudonymous data?
- Do I need to worry about ad blockers?
- Will “Do Not Track” affect my analytics?
- What are data subject rights?
Big changes, even if we agree with the direction, are hard in practice. What will it look like to define an analytics goal then collect and process data to achieve it? What different ways will organizations use to stay compliant throughout? What kind of software and processes will they need to make it happen?
Read our 4-step guide and let’s explore these issues along the way.